Prints of a global pandemic
These fine art Giclee prints reflect some of what has been going on in my head during this pandemic.
Photographs of stone and rock as therapy
I felt strongly the emotions that I hope these pictures express and maybe you too can identify with them, on some level? Statues and all things stone and rock feature quite often in my work: stone is a constant in my life, surrounded as I am by mountains. The scratches, striations and general scarring from the Corona Virus pandemic are etched over all of us and I wanted the images to show recognition of this.
It was important that the images were beautiful - I want people to be drawn into the print, and see what they would feel.
- They are printed on my beloved Hahnemuhle German Etching paper to give a sense of 'endurance'. It's a super heavy paper, at 310 gsm and has a textured, velvety feel.
- The prints are available to buy in three sizes: 8" x 10", 12" x 15" and 16" x 20" ( if you want another size, we can talk about that)
- FREE DELIVERY worldwide - I use Royal Mail Tracked 24 for UK (1-3 days) and DHL for international service (2-4 days)
- Your art comes with an extra 1" white border for ease of handling
- 'No Questions Asked' returns policy